Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sophisticated Baby Nurseries: Using The Color Blue


Blue doesn't have to be just for boys. Check out this sweet baby girl nursery designed with blues and grays by Sarah Nazarian. Sarah says, "I knew that I didn't want the typical nursery with bright colors and cartoon characters. I wanted a chic, ultra feminine space for my daughter to grow up in. I wanted her space to feel peaceful and womanly. Many of the ideas for the room evolved as I went along. And many of the items (the baby bonnet and buggy, for example) are from my own childhood.This room was a labor of love, as everything from the canopy to the sheets to the ruffled slipcovers was handmade. Not only was this economical, it allowed me to have complete creative freedom to design the room! I love the outcome! Already our six week old daughter loves it too! She cannot get enough of the ribboned ceiling. It's her favorite!"
Source for Blue fabric and blue ribbon.





Newport Oval Gold, U MIRROR Stokke Eco-Friendly Sleepi Crib, White

No comments:

Post a Comment