Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reading Nooks For Kids


I very much enjoy reading! In the next week or so, I thought it would be fun to share a photo of the stack of books sitting on my fireplace that are my favorites or are waiting to be read by me. Maybe we'll make it link system and you can show me your stack of favorite books?? Oooh to have my own reading spot. More reading spots for kids...


Pillows spell out "LIRE" which means read in french. Adorable childrens reading nook.
Reading lamps are important for reading even for kids. Attach a reading lamp to the wall is a much safer bet for children than a table lamp.


A corner library with felt leaves inside the bookcase is a reading spot.

Very creative kid's reading nook

Wouldn't this be a cozy spot to read?

Costen Children's Library reading nook photos  http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2010/03/reading-nooks-for-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment