Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Classic Elegant Boy's Nursery


Pure elegance for a little boy and a perfect room for a gender-neutral nursery! Soon-to-be mom Amy, expains her look:
"#1... Classic {My style is all classic; I am a traditionalist so I was striving for a timeless and sweet look that could possibly lean towards gender-neutral.}
#2...Serene and Calming {I want to enjoy the room while I'm in there and not feel like it is overly cluttered.}
#3...No "theme" {I just wanted to fill it with things that were special. I framed and hung 4 Peter Rabbit prints because I used to love Peter Rabbit as a child and we always had bunny rabbits as pets growing up; I used a mirror and frame that belonged to my grandmother; the clothes hanger is from my nursery when I was a baby}
#4...I wanted it to have a french look because of my love for all things french. {The cane crib panels achieve that look, along with the french dresser and little french toy basket.}" The paint is Sherwin William's Silver Strand for the walls and ceiling. The trim is painted white.
Amy was inspired by this baby nursery in the movie Father of the Bride 2 baby nursery.




Thanks to Amy for sharing such a beautiful nursery! For more info and pics go here.

Bratt Decor Chelsea Crib

Tiara Bed Crown

Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales

Hickory Manor 4139VG English Beveled Mirror - Antique Gold Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment