Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boys Nursery: Clothing As Decorating Inspiration


Madelyn Ridgeway and her husband designed this awesome nursery for their son. Paint Colors:
Grey-Behr - Anonymous (780f-5)
Blue-Behr - Brilliant sea (deep) (520-b)
Black-Behr- Beluga (770 f-7)
White-Behr - Color bright white. All paint is interior satin enamel
Their inspiration was this little boys vest...



Madelyn:
"I originally painted the room grey in anticipation of a little girl’s grey and lavender room only to find out I was having a boy. Although I was disappointed at first, I found this sweater and was instantly smitten by it and used it to design the nursery around. One of the best things about the inspiration is that it had grey in it because we didn’t want to re-paint the room again if we could help it."

I featured this room back in September instructions on how to paint an argyle wall. Madelyn sent updated photos of the finished room.



No comments:

Post a Comment