Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Nursery: It's Quirky and So Cute!


Restoration Hardware paint color was used to create an inviting backdrop for this sweet nursery. What color is it? Well, it's one of my favorites....answer found below. Meagan Conner came up with some fabulous finds to put together this original darling nursery for her little one.

What gave you the idea for the room? Anything special that inspired you?
I knew that I wanted a nursery that Malone could grow into. When I found out she was a girl, I instantly knew that I didn't want to do a standard "pink" nursery. Although I think they are pretty, I just wanted to do something different and quirky. I am obsessed with Anthropologie and really wanted my room to reflect the spirit of that place. When I found the bedding while cruising on rate my space one day, I just knew it would be perfect. The mobile was my jumping off point b/c I thought the birds were so darn cute.

What is the wall paint color? Any do-it-yourself projects?
The paint color is Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware. {Benjamin Moores Gray Wisp color 1570 matches Silver Sage.}

Please share any bedding, art, furniture finds? What's your favorite purchase? Any interesting facts our readers would want to know? My husband built the bookshelf from scratch. It was his first attempt at a project like that and I think he did an amazing job! I purchased the dresser/changing table at a local flea market for $200 already painted. My Dad did the painting/collage on the wall by the dresser. I love it but am still working on that corner of the room and it will probably change, I'm sure. One of my favorite purchases in the room would probably be the artwork by the window. It matches the room perfectly and has the coolest saying on it.






Hamper from Pottery Barn Kids.


Wall art from local flea market.



Delilah 4 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set by Cocalo Couture Delilah Musical Mobile
Delilah 4 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set Delilah Musical Mobile


Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal - Spring Flowers and Birds Cherry Blossom Tree Wall Decal
Easy Instant Decoration Wall Sticker Decal Cherry Blossom Tree Wall Decal
   http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/search/label/baby%20nursery?updated-max=2011-04-04T11%3A26%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=20

No comments:

Post a Comment