Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Green is Truly My Favorite!

Since we have been on the Theme of Colors--- I thought I would share that GREEN, (apple green) is my Favorite Color. My daughter teases me that I wear way to much green!
So --- I decided to see if I could find some fun
Christmas Decorating Ideas using the color GREEN.


























































































































It is amazing how much GREEN is out there.
Consider decorating with some Green for Christmas!
You can transform the feel of your home --- give it a try.

All photos are from Better Homes and Gardens.

I am joining the blog party over at The Shabby Chic Cottage there are all kinds of do it yourself decorating for christmas.

There is a Christmas party over at The Inspired Room, so many inspiring ideas for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment